At Extreme Chinese Crested Puppies, we believe in breeding healthy, happy puppies that make great pets. We carefully select our breeding dogs and perform health checks to ensure the best possible outcome for our litters. Our puppies are socialized and raised with love to prepare them for their new homes.
Check out our current litters and available puppies. We have a variety of breeds to choose from, and each puppy comes with a health guarantee and up-to-date vaccinations. Contact us to schedule a visit and meet your new best friend!
We want to make sure our puppies are happy and healthy throughout their lives. Check out our puppy care tips for advice on training, feeding, grooming, and more. We're always available to answer any questions you may have!
This document represents a sales agreement between the Seller Laurie Strew, hereafter referred to as "I", and the
The buyer whose name appears in the signature field below is hereafter referred to as "You." This document is a
binding agreement under the jurisdiction of the state of Missouri.
- I guarantee that your puppy will have all its vaccines, worming that is the age required, and a health certificate from a licensed veterinarian prior to pick up or shipping. It is mandatory that you take the puppy to a veterinarian within 3 business days of pickup or shipping. Failure to take your puppy to a veterinarian within 3 business days will void all warranties. Should the puppy be found physically unsuitable due to illness requiring extraordinary care to treat, I will replace the puppy with the next available puppy of the equal purchase price upon receipt of medical records from your vet detailing the puppy’s condition. Transport of the puppy will be done in the same manner as the transport of the original puppy transportation fees are at the customer's expense. This warranty does not cover Hypoglycemia nor Parasites however I will have your puppy tested for parasites from a licensed veterinarian. I guarantee your puppy is NOT AFFECTED with (PRA-PRCD) (PLL).
- I warranty this puppy against life-threatening genetic defects for one year from the puppy’s date of birth. I will replace the puppy with the next available puppy of an equal purchase price in the event that this puppy succumbs to a
life-threatening genetic abnormality within the first year of life. You must provide medical records from two veterinarians detailing the defect and return said puppy back to me for more testing. Transport of the new puppy will be done in the same manner as the transport of the original puppy and you will only be responsible for the shipping fees.
- You must complete the puppy's vaccination series and maintain routine vet care for your puppy. Failure to do so voids all warranties. Routine care includes but is not limited to vaccinations, wellness exams, dental care, and treatment of injury and minor illnesses. Vet care is an expense of having a puppy, thus all vet expenses, routine or otherwise, which are incurred after the transfer of the puppy from me to you are your responsibility.
- I offer no cash refunds except those specifically stated in this contract.
- This puppy is sold as a pet” and I do not guarantee size, show quality, temperament, or breeding ability.
- I require, as a condition of the health warranty, that you continue to feed your puppy High-quality food.
- If your puppy is being transported to you via the airlines or ground transport, final payment, including all transportation fees, must be received no later than 10 days prior to shipping unless other arrangements are made in advance. Advance arrangements must be made at the time of reservation. If you need to change your transportation date after we have booked your puppies there will be an extra fee of $50.00 for cancelation and rebooking a new transportation date. this fee goes to the transporter.
- Retainer Fees are non-refundable except in the event that something happens to the puppy while in my care. I guarantee that your Retainer fee will hold your puppy for you until he/she is ready to travel to your home.